Two Little Fishies Media Reactor – 150
The Phosban Reactor 150™ has become a staple amongst most aquarists who keep SPS corals. So much so that you often see Phosban used interchangeably with the term GFO or Granular Ferric Oxide. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium. Includes ball valve for regulating flow, and flexible connection fittings that rotate 180 degrees to allow a perfect custom fit to your installation. The threaded lid design makes servicing quick and easy. One reactor for aquariums up to 150 gallons.
- Approximately 14″ tall with a 3″ Footprint.
- Normal operation with 130 grams (250ml) to 200 grams (385 ml) of PhosBan, filling up to 1/2 the column.
- Reactor is rated for up to 150 gallons.
- Recommended flow rate: 20-30 gph for 130 grams PhosBan, 30-40 gph for 200 grams.
- uses 1/2″ I.D. vinyl tubing
- Phosban Reactor 150 Chamber
- x2 1/2″ 90 degree hose connections
- x2 foam discs
- Flow control ball valve w/ 1/2″ barbs
- x1 hose clamp