KX Technologies Matrikx CT0 D Extruded Carbon Filter
Made in USA
Chemical, Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Filter
Matrikx CTO* filters are the most commonly used activated carbon block filters in the world and provide outstanding performance at an unbeatable price point. Matrikx CTO filters remove chlorine taste and odor and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5-micron nominal sediment filter. These filters are ideally suited to applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
Matrikx CTO Features & Benefits
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Chlorine removal
- Taste odor and polishing filter
- Chemical Adsorptive Capacity VOC Reduction
- High Turbidity Reduction
- Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- Click here for spec sheets and more details
- Size, 70mm x 248mm, 2 ¾ ” x 9 ¾ “
MATRIKX, Matrix, CTO provides comprehensive control of chlorine taste and odor. Offers: 5-micron nominal ltration with extended life as a sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor.